Ready to get out from behind the screen and grow your business with workshops and events? Then get your notebook ready as Award-Winning Event Manager & Coach Jade McKenzie opens up her box of magic and shares the strategies she’s used to create hugely successful events for incredible entrepreneurs like Rebecca Campbell, Gala Darling and the Beautiful You Coaching Academy.
Jade’s also the powerhouse of knowledge and inspiration who helped me turn my Rock Your Goals Workshops into a ticket selling, goal getting, Award-Winning, national success story.
In this episode we talk about everything from finding what you love in your business to keeping your balance and keeping it fun, as well as how to take your business to the next level through live events and in person workshops.
So pour yourself a cuppa, get comfy and come and join the conversation.
Listen To The Episode
Language note: this episode is explicit and contains light swearing/cursing.
Or listen on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRADIO
If listening to the Rock Your Goals Podcast has made your ears happy, please share it with a friend. Then sit back to soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way as a thank you.
- Jade shares how her business has grown from an inkling of an idea while on maternity leave to a super successful, full-time business
- Why you don’t have to know exactly what you’re doing from day one and how room to play + dabble can fuel your creativity and help you build your business
- Why you don’t have to shout the loudest to stand out online
- How to thrive and shine by being you, and bringing your A-Game and a whole lotta heart
- What it means to layer your business and how it can help you grow
- Why finding your own groove, rather than following a formula, is so important for you and your business
- How selective structure can help even the most creative, non-structured, fly by the seat of her pants lady boss to stay sane + productive during the busy times
- How to avoid burnout and keep your balance while growing your business
- Jade shares her magic NON-formula for business success
- Why you don’t have to have a perfect elevator pitch for your business and how to make introducing yourself easier
- Connecting with and growing your community through live events and in person workshops
- Why diving in the deep end is the best thing you can do for yourself
- Jade’s tips for harnessing your passion and moving through fear
Quotes From The Episode
Don’t follow a formula, follow your heart.Jade McKenzie
Resources We Mention
Jade’s free 8 weeks to event success checklist
When the Going Gets Tough by Billy Ocean
P.S. If you enjoyed this episode, you might enjoy episode 68 where Marketing Guru Ellie Swift shares how to reach new ears & new hearts with your amazing message.
+ Loving shout out to Ane Novak who created the wonderful tune “Happy Day” (the awesome intro & outro music to Rock Your Goals the podcast) which gets me grooving in my seat every time I hear it.