In this episode modern day mystic and energy reader Lauren Aletta takes us on a wild ride into our own internal guidance system.
Lauren’s an author, creator of the Lumina Tarot deck, and a self-confessed explorer of human consciousness. Lauren’s here to teach you how to plug into who you are, understand your own intuitive language, and start to pay attention to what your inside world is trying to communicate.
We dig into everything from the seasons of your soul to the energetics of your business and Lauren shares some practical tools you can use to start connecting with your inner, energetic GPS. Plus, I play guinea pig as Lauren does an impromptu (and unedited) mini energy session with me where we dig into energy blocks around money.
If you’ve ever felt like everyone’s got it together except you, or you find yourself putting other people’s opinions or advice above what your gut’s telling you is right for you, then listen to this episode. Lauren’s here to help you tune in to you and get to know, trust and connect with yourself so much more deeply.
We hope you love it.
Listen To The Episode
Language note: this episode is explicit and contains swearing/cursing.
Or listen on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRADIO
Kindness makes the world go round, so if listening to Rock Your Goals has made your ears happy, I’d be so grateful if you’d consider taking approximately one-tenth of the time it takes to drink your morning latte (or lemon water) to leave a short review. Bonus brownie points for saying nice things! It’s easy peasy, promise: all you need to do is type a sentence or two on your favourite podcast player (and sit back to soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way as a thank you).
- [2:00] All about Lauren and the energy work she does.
- [5:25] What it looked like when I (Sarah) worked with Lauren (hint: it was incredible!).
- [7:30] Learning to navigate the layers of your Self and understanding your unique intuitive language.
- [10:30] Shifting gears from conditioning to curiosity & breaking out of the box.
- [12:30] What it’s like for Lauren when she’s reading energy – how she hears and feels energy in others.
- [19:10] Understanding the seasons of your soul & the magic of tuning in.
- [25:15] Shaking off the superficial gloss of the self-care industry and shifting into deep self-acceptance.
- [29:03] Ever stuffed down your feelings or thought you had to ‘fix’ yourself? Lauren shares how to make friends with discomfort and consciously move through it, so you can come out the other side feeling lighter & more self-loving.
- [36:32] Want to explore energetic self-care & top up your tank? Lauren shares how she looks after herself energetically & how you can too.
- [40:35] Take energetic self-care for a test drive as Lauren guides you through an energy healing visualisation.
- [45:45] We explore guided inner adventures.
- [49:05] The energetics of business. If your head’s saying you want a thriving business but it just isn’t happening the way you’d hoped, listen to this bit.
- [55:55] Working hard but the income’s not flowing? Posting consistently but the growth isn’t happening? Lauren’s got the answer (and some questions you can explore to align the energy of your business).
- [1:00:15] I play guinea pig as Lauren helps me connect with the energy of my business & we bust through some money blocks.
- [1:18:57] The magic of making how you feel a priority.
- [1:22:47] A love note from Lauren.
- [1:23:45] How to connect with Lauren.
- [1:24:23] Lauren shares the story behind her business name, Inner Hue.
Quotes From The Episode
Pay attention to what your internal world is trying to tell you.
“Be a friend to yourself.”
“Begin to learn how to trust yourself.”
“I am still valid and worthy even though I’m messy.”
A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.Roald Dahl
Journaling Prompts To Ponder
How am I feeling?
What’s coming up for me now?
How do I want to feel in my business?
What does my business need from me right now?
Resources We Mention
- The Lumina Tarot deck
- Connected & Free Oracle deck
- The Navigation Map
- The Seasonal Soul
- Fierce Grace Collective
- Katherine Rose Tate – the amazing human I (Sarah) had an NLP session with
Join The Conversation
What nugget of wisdom from the episode will you implement in you own life or business? Leave a comment below or say hello @MissSarahJensen on Instagram.
P.S. If you enjoyed this episode, wrap your ears around episode 75 where Jo ChunYan shares how to connect with your intuition.
+ Virtual high fives to Zhanic whose awesome tune “Lift Me Up” is the intro & outro music for the Rock Your Goals Podcast. It puts a smile on my dial every time I hear it and I hope it gets you grooving in your chair too.