The Rock Your Goals Podcast is back, baby. Yeah!
On 3 September 2017, after 60 episodes and 50 incredible guests, I decided to stop recording Rock Your Goals. I thought it was the end – but the Universe had other plans.
After tugging at my sleeve like a restless 4-year-old for a while, an email out of the blue from a dream guest (thanks, Universe) cemented my decision to dust off my mic.
For all the details on what to expect, when new episodes will drop and how you can come and join me in my virtual lounge room for some juicy conversation and a whole lot of fun, listen to the episode or scroll down for the summary.
I’m so excited to share fresh episodes of goal getting goodness with you, so get comfy and come hang with us as we create community through conversation.
Listen To The Episode
Language note: this episode is clean and contains no swearing/cursing.
Listen or subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify
Kindness makes the world go round, so if listening to Rock Your Goals has made your ears happy, I’d be so grateful if you’d consider taking approximately one-tenth of the time it takes to drink your morning latte (or lemon water) to leave a short review. Bonus brownie points for saying nice things! It’s easy peasy, promise: all you need to do is type a sentence or two on your favourite podcast player (and sit back to soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way as a thank you).
- The podcast is back with fresh episodes (yay!).
- I’ll be interviewing a new guest each week.
- You can expect real conversations about business, including tips + tools to grow your own beautiful (+ sustainable, successful and fun) business.
- This show is BS free, so we’ll share the truth about building a business, including our struggles and how we move through them (so you can too).
- We’ll also be tapping into mindset, motivation and self-care (because implementing the practical stuff is only half of the equation!).
- New episodes will drop each week on Monday morning in the Southern Hemisphere / Sunday evening in the Northern Hemisphere.
- Show notes for each episode, packed full of goal getting goodness, will be available here on the website (think links, resources, juicy quotes and the odd journaling prompt or three to help you Rock YOUR Goals!).
- If you’d like to receive the show notes by email each week, drop your details below and I’ll make sure they wing their way into your inbox (you can unsubscribe any time).
- Aaand if you can’t wait another minute to dive into the goodness, tune in to the very first episode of the Rock Your Goals Podcast reboot HERE where Jenna + Ash from Eff Perfect share how to ditch perfectionism and feel great about yourself exactly as you are (because you’re awesome!).
+ Virtual high fives to Zhanic whose awesome tune “Lift Me Up” is the intro & outro music for the Rock Your Goals Podcast. It puts a smile on my dial every time I hear it and I hope it gets you grooving in your chair too.