Wrapping up the podcast for year with a review of what worked, the tools and practice that supported me and the things that helped me grow my business in 2019, including:
- Showing up as you.
- Seeking out great support.
- Getting organised.
- Getting intentional with how you spend your time.
- Journaling + my morning ritual.
- The 5 x 5 rule.
- The tangled web of worth (and why it’s not about deserving, it’s about deciding).
- Failure and letting your future self lead.
- Sharing the shit out of what you have to offer.
- And more.
Listen To The Episode
Language note: this episode is explicit and contains light swearing/cursing.
Or listen on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRADIO
Kindness makes the world go round, so if listening to Rock Your Goals has made your ears happy, I’d be so grateful if you’d consider taking approximately one-tenth of the time it takes to drink your morning latte (or lemon water) to leave a short review. Bonus brownie points for saying nice things! It’s easy peasy, promise: all you need to do is type a sentence or two on your favourite podcast player (and sit back to soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way as a thank you).
Resources From The Episode
- Rebecca Campbell’s Work Your Light Oracle Deck
- Lauren Hutcheson
- Design Your Day
- EFT / Tapping
- Lacey Sites
- Lena West’s podcast episode
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr
- Leonie Dawson’s podcast episode
- Jay Crisp Crow’s podcast episode
- Amy Agnew
- Blu Chic Themes (I currently use a blend of Maggie and Chic Serve
- Bec Hanley from Little Birdie Copy
- Becoming You Course (launches this Thursday – get on the wait-list here)
- Lauren June’s podcast episode
- Rock Your Goals Playbook
- Kate Toon’s podcast episode
The Wrap Up
The show will be back on 6 January 2020 with fresh episodes and more incredible guests.
Want to hear more about a particular topic or need expert help with something in your life or business? Let me know here and I’ll add it into the mix for the show in 2020.
Thank you SO much for being part of the goal getting community this year. It means the world. I hope you’ve enjoyed the show and I can’t wait to hang with you for more great conversation + biz building in 2020.
P.S. Not sure what to get me for Christmas? Leave a kind review for the show on your favourite podcast player and soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way!