If you’re an empath, introvert, or highly sensitive human who wants to shine bright (without shouting the loudest) you’re in the right place. In this episode, intuitive business and leadership coach (and self-confessed sensitive soul) Katherine MacKenzie Smith is here to show you how.
Katherine shares her expert tips to help you work to your strengths, honour your energy, and set beautiful boundaries that support you. Plus, we explore the “introvert contradiction” (where you’re just as afraid of being seen as you are of not being seen) and how you can find your visibility sweet spot.
We also dip into some delicious real talk about money and discuss why it’s time to ditch the ‘someday syndrome’, break up with comparison and go after your dreams in a gentle and intentional way.
Listen To The Episode
Language note: this episode is clean and contains no swearing/cursing.
Or listen on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRADIO
If listening to the Rock Your Goals Podcast has made your ears happy, please share it with a friend. Then sit back to soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way as a thank you.
- The unexpected benefits of taking a chance.
- The power in not attaching to outcomes.
- Why nothing gets you moving like having to pay the rent.
- Getting crystal clear about what you do, why you do it, and who you’re doing it for.
- Ever felt behind? Or like you’re not doing enough? Us too. Here’s how to ditch the comparison and connect in with you.
- How to set great boundaries that serve and support you.
- Why starting a business is a bit like doing an apprenticeship.
- How to play to your strengths and honour your energy.
- Find yourself doing the ‘busy’ work instead of the real work? Listen to this.
- It’s time to talk money so you can value your time, own what you have to offer, and charge what you’re worth.
- “The introvert contradiction” (aka when your inner biz boss wants to be seen but your inner introvert wants to hide) and what to do about it.
- Why consistency is the key to building visibility and momentum in your business (and how to do it gently).
- How to shine your light (without burning out).
Resources We Mention
- Beautiful You Coaching Academy
- Susan Kane – The Power of Introverts
- Elyse Santilli – Notes on Bliss
- Brene Brown – video on Boundaries
P.S. If you enjoyed this episode, you might also enjoy episode 65 where introvert Katherine Rose Tate shares how to make friends with your mind.