What does strength mean to you? And did you decide for yourself what it means, or did someone or something out in the world decide for you?
In this episode of the podcast, I invite you to get curious about what strength looks and feels like in your life, what kind of relationship you have with strength, and who you believe you have to be in order to be ‘strong’.
We also dive a little deeper into the energy of strength through surrender, and the sweetness of discovering new ways to define strength, as well as exploring where your strength comes from.
This episode is chock full of juicy journal prompts and questions to ponder, as well as invitations to take a fresh approach to ‘strength’ and how you relate to it.
Listen To The Episode
Listen on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRADIO
If listening to this made your heart happy, share it with a friend. Then sit back and soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way!
Resources From The Episode
- Read the weekly love note this episode was inspired by.
- Listen to the podcast episode about the power of your words.
Journal Prompts From The Episode
- What does strength mean to me?
- What does it look like?
- How does it feel?
- Who told me that was true? / Where did my definition of ‘strength’ come from?
- What do I believe I have to do in order to be strong?
- If I gave myself permission to create a new relationship with ‘strength’, what might that look like?
Take It Deeper
Got questions or something you’d like to share? Want to explore the energy of your words through coaching, journaling or energy healing? It would be an honour and a privilege to support you so please feel invited to get in touch.