To maintain the integrity of this offering and ensure I can support as many people as possible through the Pay It Forward Program and the Random Act of Kindness Scholarships, I’ve put a few simple terms and guidelines in place.
- These offerings have been crafted with love and the desire to spread kindness and generosity around the globe.
- I ask all participants in the programs to do so with the utmost integrity, honesty and kindness.
- As the programs find their feet, these terms and guidelines may be updated.
Pay It Forward Program
- The Pay It Forward Program (“PIFP”) is available on selected courses at SarahJensen.com.au and the list of included course may change from time to time as courses are added to or removed from the PIFP.
- Courses included in PIFP will be clearly marked “Buy One Gift One”.
- As someone donating courses, you may donate as many courses as you choose. If you already own a course, or do not wish to purchase a course yourself, but wish to donate one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- When you buy a PIFP course you can choose how the course is donated. You can either nominate someone to receive the course or you can donate it to the Random Act of Kindness Scholarship Program.
Random Act of Kindness Scholarships
- Random Act of Kindness Scholarships (“RAOKS”) are available on selected courses at SarahJensen.com.au and the list of included course may change from time to time as courses are added to or removed from the RAOKS Program.
- Courses included in the RAOKS Program will be listed or linked to on the RAOKS Program information page (here).
- To ensure I can support as many scholarship recipients as possible, there is a limit of one scholarship per person (in total, not per course).
- You can nominate yourself or someone you know by completing an application form (here).
- All applications will be reviewed by me (Sarah Jensen) or a trusted member of my team and I/we promise to be honest, kind and fair.
- All applicants will receive a response to their application within 7 business days.
- SarahJensen.com.au and its authorised representatives reserve the right to decline scholarship applications and all decisions are final.
- If your scholarship application is declined, you may reapply in 90 days if you choose.
- If it happens that we reach 10 approved scholarship recipients but donated courses are not currently available for them, scholarship applications will be temporarily closed until more courses are donated and existing approved scholarships are fulfilled.
The Wrap Up
I’ve crafted this offering from a place of loving kindness, generosity, and the desire to do a little good in the world. I’d be so grateful if you’d help me in this endeavour by treating these charitable programs with kindness, integrity and respect.
If you have questions about the programs you’re very welcome to contact me at email@example.com.
With gratitude and care,