Today I’m talking with the lovely Chloe Wigan from One Infinite Life.
Chloe is a life coach and writer with a background in psychology, and her mission is to inspire young women to step into their power and transcend what they think is possible.
We talk about working through the fear of putting your name and face on your business, how to stop obsessing over your stats and why being online is one heck of a crazy fun experiment.
Chloe shares her tips for ditching distractions and getting more done, and we explore why you don’t have to say yes to everything – no matter how new to the game you are.
Plus, we talk about the power + clarity that comes from playing, why there’ll never be a perfect time to start and how to harness the powers of imperfect action and gratitude to create a life and a business you love.
So pour yourself a cuppa, get comfy and come and join the conversation.
Listen To The Episode
Language note: this episode is clean and contains no swearing/cursing.
Listen or subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRADIO
Kindness makes the world go round, so if listening to Rock Your Goals has made your ears happy, I’d be so grateful if you’d consider taking approximately one-tenth of the time it takes to drink your morning latte (or lemon water) to leave a short review. Bonus brownie points for saying nice things! It’s easy peasy, promise: all you need to do is type a sentence or two on your favourite podcast player (and sit back to soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way as a thank you).
- How to put your name and your face on your website (even when you’re scared)
- Getting comfortable with feeling uncomfortable
- Finding ways to take the first step and just start
- How being online can help you become more objective and less self-critical
- How to stop obsessing over your stats and tune into gratitude instead
- Deciding what self-care means to you and making it a priority
- Eliminating distractions and getting more done
- Why you don’t have to say yes to everything no matter how new you are
- How to use social media mindfully (and not fall down the rabbit hole of scrolling and comparisonitis)
- How to create and show up in a sustainable way
- Ditching external validation and owning your worth
Resources We Mention
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
It All Matters – article by Alexandra Franzen
Metta (loving kindness) meditation
Self Control App (Windows alternative = Cold Turkey)
Join The Conversation
What are you grateful for right now? Share in the comments, we’d love to hear from you.
P.S. If you enjoyed this episode, you might enjoy this episode where Chloe shares her beautiful gratitude practice and how you can tap into the power of gratitude too.
+ Loving shout out to Ane Novak who created the wonderful tune “Happy Day” (the awesome intro & outro music to Rock Your Goals the podcast) which gets me grooving in my seat every time I hear it.