Got a great idea but you’re waiting for that ‘perfect’ moment to get started? It’s time to stop thinking and start doing, my friend. In this episode, Life Coach Chloe Wigan shares how to harness the power of imperfect action so you can get busy doing the stuff that dreams are made of.
We also talk about the power and clarity that comes from play, and how to ditch distractions so you can get the important stuff done. Plus, Chloe shares her tips to help you put yourself out there (especially if you’re new in business), why it’s time to stop obsessing over your stats, and why building an online business is one heck of a crazy fun experiment.
Pour yourself a cuppa, get comfy and enjoy the episode.
Listen To The Episode
Language note: this episode is clean and contains no swearing/cursing.
Listen or subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRADIO
If listening to the Rock Your Goals Podcast has made your ears happy, please share it with a friend. Then sit back to soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way as a thank you.
- How to put your name and your face on your website (even when you’re scared).
- Getting comfortable with feeling uncomfortable.
- Finding ways to take the first step and just start.
- How being online can help you become more objective and less self-critical.
- How to stop obsessing over your stats and tune into gratitude instead.
- Deciding what self-care means to you and making it a priority.
- Eliminating distractions and getting more done.
- Why you don’t have to say yes to everything no matter how new you are.
- How to use social media mindfully (and not fall down the rabbit hole of scrolling and comparisonitis).
- How to create and show up in a sustainable way.
- Ditching external validation and owning your worth.
Resources We Mention
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
- Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins.
- It All Matters – article by Alexandra Franzen.
- Vipassana Meditation.
- Metta (loving kindness) meditation.
- Self Control App (Windows alternative = Cold Turkey).
P.S. If you enjoyed this episode, you might enjoy episode 41 where Chloe shares the power of gratitude and how you can tap into the magic too.
+ Loving shout out to Ane Novak who created the wonderful tune “Happy Day” (the awesome intro & outro music to Rock Your Goals the podcast) which gets me grooving in my seat every time I hear it.