Today I’m talking with Rachael Kable, award winning mindfulness mentor, author and host of the Mindful Kind podcast (which has had over 4 million downloads!).
In this episode we talk about intentional goal rocking, getting aligned and growing your business with a whole lot of heart. We’re also reclaiming (and renaming) the niche to something a whole lot sweeter.
Plus, Rachael shares some of her own, personal mindfulness practices to help you keep your balance while you build your business (so you can be a Mindful Kind too)!
Listen To The Episode
Language note: this episode is explicit and contains light swearing/cursing.
Listen or subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRADIO
Kindness makes the world go round, so if listening to Rock Your Goals has made your ears happy, I’d be so grateful if you’d consider taking approximately one-tenth of the time it takes to drink your morning latte (or lemon water) to leave a short review. Bonus brownie points for saying nice things! It’s easy peasy, promise: all you need to do is type a sentence or two on your favourite podcast player (and sit back to soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way as a thank you).
- We take a fresh perspective on the niche and tap into how to claim yours and why it will change the face of your business
- The not so secret sauce to building your brand and your business
- The magic ingredient that will help you stand out from the crowd in this crazy online world
- Growing your business through guest posting and why you need a plan before you pitch or post
- Rach’s top tip for beating procrastination
- Pockets of peace – why you need space in your schedule and how to make it happen in 30 seconds or less
- Why collaboration is the bomb dot com for feeling great, finding your people and growing your community
- We talk goal rocking, getting aligned and being super intentional with your goals (want help rocking your goals? Get the guide book right here!)
- The missing puzzle piece that will have you feeling full of awesome when you’ve reached your goal (instead of hitting the finish line and feeling like “is this all there is?!”
- Finding the elusive balance between being inspired by others and blazing your own trail (aka how to ditch comparison and do it your way!)
- Rach shares her personal mindfulness practices that’ll bring you back to the moment in the blink of an eye (or a deep breath!)
- Quick and easy ways to bring more mindfulness into your business and life
Quotes From The Episode
Be passionate, believe in your message and you’ll always have an audience.Rachael Kable
“Blaze your own trail.”
Resources We Mention
The Mindful Kind Podcast
Plus check out these beautiful resources:
- The Mindful Kind by Rachael Kable
- The Mindfulness Colouring Book
- The Miracle of Mindfulness by Thich Nhat Hanh
Quick + Easy Mindfulness Tips
- Mindful breathing – take a few long, slow, deep breaths and notice your breath in your body
- Mindful eating – eat slowly and really experience the taste and texture of your food
- Mindful movement – go for a gentle walk and pay attention to the sensations in your body as you move
- Mindful music – listen to your favourite song and notice all the different elements and instruments in the music
- Mindful in nature – get outdoors and immerse yourself in the sights, sounds, smells, sensations and colours and really connect with nature
Join The Conversation
What’s your favourite way to infuse a mindful moment into your day? Share in the comments, we’d love to hear from you.
P.S. If you enjoyed this episode, you might enjoy hearing from Katherine Rose Tate about how to make friends with your mind.
+ Loving shout out to Ane Novak who created the wonderful tune “Happy Day” (the awesome intro & outro music to Rock Your Goals the podcast) which gets me grooving in my seat every time I hear it.