Marketing strategy need a makeover? It’s Jaclyn Carlson to the rescue.
With over 20 years in the industry, Jac’s got a veritable treasure trove of tricks up her sleeve to help make marketing your business easy and oh-so-fun.
In this episode, Jaclyn dishes her expert tips to help you tell your story, grow your community, and rock your social media strategy. Plus, we talk mindset and Jac shares her favourite tools to ditch the fear, frustration, and comparison so you can market your business fearlessly.
If you’re ready to make friends with marketing, this episode is for you. So, grab a notebook and pen, get comfy and get ready to watch your business grow!
Listen To The Episode
Language note: this episode is explicit and contains light swearing/cursing.
Listen or subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRADIO
If listening to the Rock Your Goals Podcast has made your ears happy, please share it with a friend. Then sit back to soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way as a thank you.
- Newsflash – marketing doesn’t have to be sleazy, scary OR hard. In fact, if you can talk or tell a story, you can market your business (and it can even be fun!). Jac shares how.
- Where to start if you’re brand new to marketing.
- How to stop doing all of the things and start saying yes to your ‘right’ things.
- Craving success but can’t seem to crack it? Try this.
- Why it’s time to break up with fear.
- The power of multiple income streams and how you can use them to balance and grow your business.
- The “W” word and how it shapes your business and your community.
- The 3 key foundations you need to grow a successful, sustainable business (they’re probably not what you expect!).
- Harnessing your energy, finding your groove, and discovering what works for you.
- Comparison, envy and jealousy – why they’re totally normal, what they really signal, and how to let them go (for good).
- Why its time to nurture relationships, not numbers.
- Jac shares her top list building tips and the free piece of software you need to make friends with to grow your biz.
Quotes From The Episode
Nurture relationships, not numbers
Resources We Mention
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Hello Bar
- Pop Up Ally
- Google Analytics Academy
- Digital Bravery eCourse
P.S. If you enjoyed this episode, you might also enjoy episode 68 where Ellie Swift shares how to cultivate a marketing mindset.
+ Loving shout out to Ane Novak who created the wonderful tune “Happy Day” (the awesome intro & outro music to Rock Your Goals the podcast) which gets me grooving in my seat every time I hear it.