If there are three things Christina Butcher (aka a New York Times Best Selling Author, the Mrs of Mr & Mrs Romance, and the hair behind Hair Romance) knows – it’s balance, boundaries and growing big communities.
Christina juggles not one but three hugely successful businesses and she does it with grace, kindness and some simple (but super powerful) systems and strategies that help her stay on track.
In this episode she’s dishing all of her juiciest tips to help you grow an audience of raving fans, be crazy productive (without the burnout) and beat procrastination for good.
Make sure you’ve got a notebook and pen handy for this one!
Listen To The Episode
Language note: this episode is explicit and contains light swearing/cursing.
Or listen on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRADIO
If listening to the Rock Your Goals Podcast has made your ears happy, please share it with a friend. Then sit back to soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way as a thank you.
- Why ditching your day job doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll get more done.
- Setting boundaries around social media.
- How to build an engaged community.
- Why you need to create before you consume.
- Tips to stop your phone and your stats owning your life.
- Creating a morning routine that sets you up for success.
- Unpacking the big goals and making them easier to achieve.
- How to grow your social media following.
- Why the more routine you have the more creative you can be.
- Why it’s not about how often you post on social media, it’s about the quality of the content you share.
- Tips to kick procrastination in the pants.
- Plus, Christina shares her top tip for success in business.
Quotes From The Episode
Be kind to everyone and work hard.Christina Butcher
Resources We Mention
Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
P.S. If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like this episode where Virtual Assistant Tahlia Meredith shares her top productivity tips.
+ Loving shout out to Ane Novak who created the wonderful tune “Happy Day” (the awesome intro & outro music to Rock Your Goals the podcast) which gets me grooving in my seat every time I hear it.