Want dreamy brand design but can’t afford to outsource? It’s Anna Dower to the rescue.
In this episode, former self-confessed “Mac Monkey” turned creative mentor shares how to capture the attention of your dream clients through great design – even if you’re DIY-ing it.
Anna shares how to make your business voice visual, why creating an emotional connection with your community is so important, and why it’s time to ditch perfection in favour of getting stuff done! Plus she dishes the juicy details on how to get help before you can afford it, why your intuition is your golden ticket to success, and why you’re doing a whole lot better than you think.
Pour yourself a cup of something delicious and settle in, my friend, because this episode’s a juicy one.
Listen To The Episode
Language note: this episode is explicit and contains light swearing/cursing.
Listen or subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRADIO
If listening to the Rock Your Goals Podcast has made your ears happy, please share it with a friend. Then sit back to soak up the good vibes I’ll be sending your way as a thank you.
- 5 Design tips to help you get clarity around your brand and connect with your ideal clients.
- Knowing who you’re for and who you’re not for.
- Why you don’t need a huge audience to be successful in business.
- Infusing yourself into your brand and why it’s so important.
- Why you need to set great boundaries in business.
- How to be a dreamy design client when you outsource to a pro.
- Your brand will evolve as you do (and why that’s awesome).
- You’re not limited by your budget (aka how to outsource when you think you can’t afford it).
- Why collaboration is brilliant for business.
- Why you don’t need another book, course or expert to give you permission to kick ass.
- How to work through idea overwhelm and start taking action.
- Anna’s secret for business success (hint: it’s definitely not what you think!).
Pin For Later
P.S. If you enjoyed this episode, you might enjoy episode 81 where designer Lindsey Allen shares how to create a website that connects (and converts). Or, if you’re ready to give perfection the boot, check out episode 63 with Jenna & Ash from Eff Perfect.
+ Loving shout out to Ane Novak who created the wonderful tune “Happy Day” (the awesome intro & outro music to Rock Your Goals the podcast) which gets me grooving in my seat every time I hear it.