Want To Become A Coach?
Becoming a life coach is hands-down the BEST thing I’ve ever done and if you’re hearing the whispers tugging at your heart strings to play bigger, and step into the work you were born to do, I’ve been there too.
Studying life coaching with the Beautiful You Coaching Academy changed everything for me.
My Journey To Becoming A Coach
I believe that every once in a while, the stars collide and something truly magical happens. That’s how I feel looking back on my life and business since enrolling in the Beautiful You Coaching Academy’s Life Coaching course. Never in a million years did I believe that one course could completely change the trajectory of my life, but that’s exactly what happened.
When I first came across the Beautiful You Coaching Academy, I was working as a legal secretary in an office environment that was less than inspiring.
Deep down, I knew I didn’t belong in a beige cubicle with no windows for the rest of my life. What I really wanted was to help others and make a difference. I just wasn’t sure how.
In my spare time, I’d been blogging and building a community, but it was really more of a hobby than a business and I hadn’t figured out how to tie it all together. So when I saw the Beautiful You website, something in me said,
“Yes! This is it. This is what I’m meant to do.”
I signed up almost immediately. And? I’ve thanked those lucky stars ever since for setting forth a chain of events that means today, I’m living a life beyond my wildest daydreams. A life of connection with the brightest of light workers, of work that makes my little heart sing, of freedom (hello, sleep-ins on a Tuesday), of success on my OWN terms, and of stepping into and truly owning the gifts I (just like you) was born with.
Are you hearing the call too?
- Itching to live a life bursting with purpose, freedom, creativity and connection?
- Dreaming of spending your days doing meaningful work that helps others?
- Ready to craft your very own successful coaching business?
I was exactly where you are, not so very long ago.
Then, the Beautiful You Coaching Academy came along and literally flipped my world on its head…
Why I Loved The Course:
There’s something special about the BYCA course. Its founder, the incredible Julie Parker, has created so much more than just a course – she’s created a community, and it’s a community I’m proud and grateful to be a part of.
Some of the highlights for me were:
- Becoming part of a growing community of like-minded women who lift each other up and shine together, and who are changing the world.
- Being guided by world-renowned experts, coaches and mentors (from Megan Dalla Camina and Belinda Davidson to Dr Elise Bialew) who generously share their expertise.
- Having the opportunity to ask the amazing Julie Parker (who had an 8-month wait-list when she was coaching one-on-one) questions and receive her guidance on the group coaching calls.
- Gaining SO much more clarity around my business, brand and mission than I had before the course.
- Getting clear about who I am as a coach, who I work with and how I help my clients, and (finally!) feeling confident owning the title of ‘coach’.
- Connecting with my fellow trainee coaches in the private Facebook group and having that safe space to ask questions, receive support and celebrate together.
- The opportunity to attend twice-yearly Inspiration Days, where the BYCA community comes together to learn and celebrate in incredible locations around the world (including San Francisco, London + Hawaii!).
- Working with my wonderful coaching buddy. It was absolutely invaluable to work together with a fellow trainee coach, share our experiences and practise our coaching together. It helped me grow my confidence and build up the courage to put myself out there and start working with paying clients. My coaching buddy and I are friends for life and we still check in with each other to block-bust, stay accountable and support each other as we continue to grow our businesses.
Not only was the course a special experience, but the way my business has grown and changed since I finished the course has been more amazing than I ever could have imagined.
Since graduating from the BYCA course, here are just a few of the pinch-me moments I’ve had:
- Coaching thousands of people around the globe through one-on-one coaching, workshops, online courses, and speaking events.
- Winning the Beautiful You Coaching Academy’s Event of the Year Award for my first- ever workshop, Rock Your Goals, and turning it into a sold out, national success in less than a year.
- Being a finalist for the BYCA International Coach of the Year award.
- Interviewing internationally-acclaimed guests and clocking up over 60,000 downloads (and counting!) on my multi-award-nominated Rock Your Goals podcast, which hit the top 10 on Apple Podcasts (formerly iTunes).
- Being paid to speak at corporate and community events.
- Working with incredible brands like Thankyou, Pana Chocolate, Jurlique, Collective Hub magazine, Soak Society, Peppermint magazine + more.
- Learning that absolutely anything is possible when you combine self-belief with incredible support.
Is Becoming a Coach For You?
- Does helping others to feel empowered and inspired give you that delicious spine-tingly feeling?
- Are you the girl your friends call at 1am after a breakup/bad day/existential life crisis?
- Do you feel, deep down in your bones, that you were put on this earth to do more than just follow the 9-to-5 formula – that just maybe, you’re here to work a little magic?
- Are you craving connection with big-hearted souls who are also cradling wild, outside-the-square dreams?
What is the Beautiful You Life Coaching Course?
The Beautiful You Life Coaching Course is a six-month intensive learning experience that teaches people how to become a heart-centred life coach and build a thriving life coaching practice. The course supports new life coaches to help their clients rock their goals in areas like self-development, relationships, career, creativity, finances, health + more.
You can check out more info here and see what recent BYCA trainees are saying about the course here.
My BYCA Bonus Package
Are you ready to join the BYCA community of goal-rocking, awe-inspiring women? Spaces are currently available for the Beautiful You Coaching Academy course in October 2020 and there will be 3 courses available in 2021.
If, like I did on that day not so many years ago, you know deep down in your sparkly bright soul that becoming a coach is it for you, I’ve created a special bonus package to support you on your journey:
When you sign up to the BYCA course using my affiliate code (SARAHJENSEN) you’ll receive these delicious goodies:
A 3-month coaching series with me, which includes:
- 1 x 90 minute call + 5 x 60 minute Zoom/Skype calls.
- An email love note after each call, listing action items and filled to the brim with encouragement + care.
- Email or Voxer support between calls so you can maintain motivation and stay inspired.
- Expert guidance from a Beautiful You certified and award-winning coach (that’s me!) on how to build a business and life you love, without going broke or burning out in the process.
- Credit towards your own certification process (as I’m a certified Beautiful You life coach).
Plus you receive:
- A free copy of my ever-popular Rock Your Goals Playbook.
- Free access to my Journal To Life course.
- And I’ll donate two courses to the Pay It Forward Program & Random Act of Kindness Scholarships Program in your name.
Are you ready to live the life of your wildest daydreams?
How To Claim My BYCA Affiliate Bonus:
- When you’re enrolling, enter my name in the field labelled ‘CODE’: SARAHJENSEN
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know, so we can exchange virtual hugs and high-fives.
If you enter my name in any other area than the one instructed, (which is the code field at your enrolment stage – please see graphic above), or not at all at the exact time of your enrolment, you will not be able to receive my affiliate offerings. This is not something that can be amended at a later time, so please be careful at your sign-up stage to do this as I want to be able to support you on your coaching journey!
If you join the course on a scholarship you will not also be able to join the course through an affiliate offering.
I’m a proud affiliate for the Beautiful You Coaching Academy. As well as meaning that I wholeheartedly recommend the BYCA course, because it’s been an overwhelmingly empowering and life-changing experience for me, this also means that I receive a ‘thank you’ commission (at no extra cost to you) for each enrolment using my affiliate code.
What Happens Next:
- Once your enrolment is confirmed and the BYCA refund period has expired (which is approximately once month after your course starts), you’ll receive your RYG Playbook, and access to the Journal To Life course, I’ll donate two courses to the Pay It Forward Program in your name and we’ll make a plan to start coaching together.
- Your coaching series must be booked, and the series must commence, within 6 months of the refund period expiring.
- Loving reminder: If you’re looking to become certified as a Beautiful You Life Coach upon completion of the course, you must ensure you’re aware of BYCA’s certification requirements and that you meet them along the way.
Are you ready, beautiful?
By now, you probably know that I think the BYCA course is the best thing since chocolate milkshakes were invented. And, these days it’s my soul’s mission to help budding coaches build and grow their dream businesses. But, beautiful, I also understand wanting to make 100% sure that the BYCA experience is for you – so I’m just a hop, skip and a click away if you have any questions about the Beautiful You Life Coaching Academy course or my affiliate offering. Want to chat further? You can email me at email@example.com or connect via the contact page.
What My Coaching Clients Are Saying:
“Coaching with Sarah has been truly life-changing. She helped me gain clarity on exactly what my heart was seeking, so I could ditch the overwhelm and focus on what really mattered to me – building my business and creating a beautiful, balanced life.
Sarah has an amazing ability to help you discover and dissolve the hidden blocks, fears and excuses standing between you and your goals and dreams. Our sessions were filled with so many aha! moments, and I always left feeling liberated, inspired and empowered.
Yet she does all of this incredible transformation work in such a friendly, compassionate way – I always felt so safe and supported, like I was chatting with a close friend.
I would highly recommend working with Sarah. She’s like a secret weapon to have in your life to boost your clarity and confidence, and help you rock your biggest goals!”
“Sarah is everything I was looking for in a coach. She showed up wholeheartedly for our session, she listened with care and spoke with such wisdom. I finished our session feeling inspired, encouraged and focused on what to start working on next.
Sarah is a necessary investment for your business and I’m SO GLAD she was part of my business journey. My business is better because of her.”
“From call one, I knew Sarah was the coach for me. Right out the gate, she helped me clarify my niche & create a dreamy plan that felt totally right for me.
With her wealth of knowledge & business experience (not to mention the best food metaphors on the planet) she was able to guide me through my mental blocks that had been holding me back from making strides with my business to a wonderful place where I now have solid footing. And now I am showing up on social media fully as myself on a regular basis, have a beautiful website my business can call home, & an e-course in the works!
I’d recommend her services to any creative business owner who wants to level up their business & themselves in a supported, loving, and oh so fun environment!”