In this episode, I’m talking with the founder of Sophie Zen, Sophie Wood, about using social media to grow your business in a way that feels authentic and fun.
Here’s what we’re talking about:
- Making social media fun.
- Promoting yourself + your business on social media with ease.
- Creating valuable content your community will love (plus we talk about exactly what valuable content is).
- Building real and personal connections with your tribe.
- Breaking up with ‘blank page syndrome’.
- Getting more done in less time by repurposing your content and making it work for you.
- Why it’s time to stop chasing followers and create connections instead.
- And why social media success is all about making friends.
Listen to the Podcast
If you enjoyed the episode, please take a moment to leave a kind review on iTunes or your favourite podcast player.
AHA! Moments from the episode:
- There’s no cookie cutter process for making your social media successful.
- You have complete control over your social media and how you use it.
- There’s huge power in smaller communities.
- Don’t chase followers, create connections.
People + Resources We Talked About:
Tapping / EFT with Brad Yates
“That” Huffington Post Article
Chloe Wigan from One Infinite Life
Darren Rowse – ProBlogger
Sarah Von Bargen from Yes & Yes
Other Goal Rocking Resources
Free Goal Rocking Resources – instant access to free eBooks, checklists and a goals clarity webinar to help you grow your business.
P.S. If you enjoyed this episode, you might also enjoy the conversation I had with Bianca McKenzie about how to rock at Facebook ads.
+ Loving shout out to the amazing Ane Novak who created the wonderful tune “Happy Day” (the awesome intro & outro music to Rock Your Goals the podcast) which still gets me grooving in my seat every time I hear it.